Are you looking for reliable, affordable, and eco-friendly pest control services? You have come to the right place! Diehard Pest Management Solutions provides superior pest control services for your home, office, and business.
Understanding Common Diseases Transmitted by Pests
Pests are known to transmit an array of diseases caused by infectious agents like parasites, bacteria, and viruses, including…
- Sleeping Sickness
- Dengue Fever
- Lyme Disease
- Yellow Fever
- Tick-Borne Meningoencephalitis
- … and more!
Why are Pest Control Services Important?
- Protect you, your co-workers, and customers against common diseases brought by pests.
- Prevent pests from wiping out production and resources, especially if you own a business in the agriculture industry.
- Protect your building against serious structural damage as termites can eat away at wooden structures.
- Maintain the reputation of your business by eliminating pests.
Understanding Our Pest Control Services
- Diehard conducts a comprehensive inspection on the first visit.
- We utilize state-of-the-art equipment such as UV lights, telescoping cameras, and moisture meters to determine and evaluate high risk areas that might have a pest infestation.
- We provide a detailed inspection report and recommend a pest control plan tailored to your business.
- Our team installs pest-monitoring equipment in critical areas to help monitor pest activity, identify the root cause of the pest problem, and safely and efficiently treat it.
- Diehard will visit your business regularly to help monitor pest activity. We can check on the existence of new pests and keep track of the effectiveness of previous treatments.
Why Choose Diehard Exterminating for Professional Pest Control
- Diehard Pest Management Solutions is a Green Shield Certified company.
- Our pest control methods are safe, humane, and effective.
- We employ Integrated Pest Management (IPM) strategies to keep commercial premises pest-free.
Call us at 718 491 4188 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.